Saturday, January 31, 2009

My family

Hello!





Today, I went back to my parent's home because I wanted to be relaxed.(^^)



I will introduce my family to you.





We are a faimily of six.



Grand father, Grand mother, Father, Mother, Sister and Me.







Grand father and mother are over 80 years old.



But they are cheerful very much!(^o^)



They had been operated on for cancer, grand father last year, grand mother 2 years ago.



And they recovered from cancer!



I hope them to live a long life.





My father is a public employee.



He is reliable, diligent, and strict.



When I was a child, I was often scolded by him.(^_^;)



He likes to cultivates dwarf trees now.





My mother has varied tastes.



The business of Amway, Coffee coordinator, fortune teller, and ,more...



I love the dish cooked by her.(*^_^*)



She cooks often sponge cake♪





My sister is 2 years younger than I am.



She works at the local bank.



She is strong-minded.(^^;;



She likes to tavel. She taveled to Europe (France and Italy) last year.



And she will tavel to Hong Kong and Macao.





Oh, I fogot him!!(><)




























Our dog is "Pokkey"!!


He is the member of our family.(^^)


He is fine today too.(^o^)






Bye~




Haru

2 comments:

  1. Hello Haru,
    I see your father enjoys bonsai? My boyfriend loves bonsai too. He keeps his 4 tiny trees in little pots in the backyard. He takes care of them lovingly, like children!
    Say hi to Pokkey for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris

    Oh,I first konw bonsai is common in the world.
    Our father take care of his tiny trees like your boyfriend.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete