Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tokyo tower

Hello!





How about the weekend??





I had a good time! (*^_^*)v








Yesterday, I had an alumni association of the cricket circle in an university.





And today, I walked around Shiroganedai platinum-street♪


http://www.joy-net.com/shiroganedai/index_top.html





This street is near my home, and have a lot of fashionable shops.





It is pleasant only to stroll.(^^)








Other, at my home I spent my time playing a game(PS2).





But...with eating junk foods. (^^;;











I think it is bad for my health!!





So, I Jogged!!








To Tokyo tower!!

























It's very beautiful!! Do you think so?

This Tokyo tower is the tourist attractin in Tokyo in Japan.
http://www.tokyotower.co.jp/english/

I have been jogging for about 1.5 hour.

So, I've sagged at knees now.(^_^;)


I will stretch very well, and go to bed.


Good night!!



Haru

2 comments:

  1. Wow Haru,
    Tokyo Tower looks like the Eiffel Tower.
    Is it very tall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    This tower is 333 meters!
    It was built to imitate the Eiffel Tower.
    I love it at night very much(*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete