Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fashionable Cafe

Hello!



Today, it's fine, so I walked in Sirokanedai. (^^)



I live in Meguro.The place is next to Shirokanedai,a beautiful and fashionable residential area.

The women in Shirokanedai are called "Shiroganeze",as a high-class madam. (^_^;)





There are fashionable shops in this area.



So, It's enjoyable only to walk in there.





And I like very much to enjoy relaxing in the shops and cafe.



Today, I went to "BLUE POINT" and had the cake set. @1,000yen = about $10
http://b-point.co.jp/ only Japanese site,I'm sorry. m(_ _)m


A feuite tart and an espresso coffee, I had. (^^)v

























I',m sorry it's poor to look at the picture. (~~;)


But it was very good!! o(^o^)o



And I enjoyed relaxing very much. (^_^)







Good night! It's 23:00 in Japan.





Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment