Monday, January 12, 2009

Coming of Age Day

Hi~

How are you today?
I'm fine♪(^^)

In Japan,Today is the holiday as Coming of Age Day.

It is the day when the 20 wears old people are celebrated for growing to adult.

So,everywhere in Japan,ceremonies were held.


5 years ago, I went to a coming of age celebration,too.

That day,I met local old friends again, and enjoyed together eating and drinking. (^_^)

The day is the my happy memory.



New adults will hold Japan in future, I hope.

Well, I am 25 years, and I should do it ,too.(^^;;



From tomorrw, the review of the statement of accounts at 3 qurter will start.

I will work hard! p(^_^)q


Byebye~~~

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Haru,
    I consulted my dictionary and want to tell you about your spelling of the word "soliloquy".
    It's not spelled solilopuy.
    Listen 2 Auntie, and correct your spelling!
    :)
    Have a nice day.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Ms.Auntchris

    Thank you for correcting my spelling!
    I still need to study English.(^^;;
    I will try to make effort to master English.(^^)/

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haru,
    It's very commendable to see you blogging in your second language.
    I wish I could blog in a second language, but I can not.
    When I was in school (a long long time ago), I learned French. I practice reading french on a blog at http://laboutiquedelavaliseapois.blogspot.com/
    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Ms.Chris

    Thank you for saying so. I'm very glad.

    I visit the blog.It's cute!
    but...I can't French.(××;)
    Somday,I will study French next to English. o(^^)o

    ReplyDelete