Thursday, January 29, 2009

Living by myself

Hello!



I have lived alone at an apartment house for about two years.


I wanted to be independent of my parents early.


Two years ago, I could earn enough to live alone.


And I stated to live by myself!(^^)v



Living by myself is a very careless life.(^o^)


I can do my favorite things at my favorite time.



But there are hard things.(^^;;


First, meal!


In my parents' home, I could eat foods without cooking.


But now I must cooking fot eating them.


When I'm tired at work, I remember my parents' home was good.(^_^;)



Others, lonely!


Weekday, I can often go home from work early.


But nobady is in my home...


So I must spend my time alone always.(T_\)


I want to know the good idea to spend pleasantly my time alone.


If you have a good idea, please tell me it.(^^)/



The picture is today's dinner of me.(*^_^*)


I cooked it.(^0^)v



Bye!!
Haru

2 comments:

  1. When I was your age, I lived alone in my first apartment. I lived alone for 3 or 4 years before I got married. It was lonely sometimes. But then after I got married (it was an unfortunate match), I found myself even more lonely.

    Now I am 50 and I have been living with my current partner for 10 years. And guess what? I wish I could live alone again! I don't know why...
    I am very happy with my boyfriend, but there is something very special about solitude. And I miss that.
    So if you are experiencing some loneliness, I don't have any easy answers for you. Maybe we just need to understand the difference between SOLITUDE and LONELINESS.
    I hope this helped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Chris!

    Thank you for advising me.
    I think we need to understand the difference between SOLITUDE and LONELINESS too.
    I feel often lonely when I live alone.
    But I don't feel solitary.
    Because I'm conenecting with you on the internet!(^^)v
    Whenever I like, I can talk to you!(*^_^*)

    Thank you very much for reading my blog!!

    ReplyDelete