Saturday, January 24, 2009

Alumni association

Hi!



Today, I had a alumni association of the circle in a university.

I belonged to the cricket circle. (^^)v


Do you know cricket??

It is a minor sport in Japan.

But in the world, especially Europe, major sport.


The alumni association warmed up! (*^_^*)

I met alums again after an interval of half a year.

With drinking, we told about various thing, especially each other's love talk. (^_^)

But we haven't been married yet. (^^;;

Already, we are 24~26 old.(^_^;)

We are interested in " Who are married first?"




Is it me? (^m^)

I want to have my child.(o^^o)

Well, I haven't planed it yet.



Do you think that the marriage is good?

I think good!




See you next! Bye! (^^)/


Haru

2 comments:

  1. In the US, everyone plays baseball or football.
    Recently soccer has become very popular.
    I didn't know the Japanese enjoy cricket. I thought only British people did!

    Now about marriage. Take advice from Auntie: You really are very young. Auntie got married at 26. What a big mistake. I wish I had waited until I was 29 or 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    In Japan baseball and soccer are popular very much!
    I like soccer especially!
    In my local,there is a soccer team.
    I will introduce the team.(^^)/

    ReplyDelete