Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm lovin' it!

Good evening!





It's Friday! I felt this week very long...





Today, at work, our thought conflicted with the client's insistence.





We had a difficult time to persuade him.(-_-)








So, I was very tired, and I didn't cook for myself tonight!





I ate a hamburger of "McDonald's".(o^_^o)
















The photo is a half-eaten meal because I forgot to take it.(^^;;


Do you like "McDonald's"?

I'm lovin' it!!(^m^)


There is a strange thing about "McDonald's" in Japan.

In the east area of Japan, "McDonald's" is called "Mac" for short.

Other,in the west, "Macdo".


Japan is a small island country.

But between the east and west there are differences, ex)accent, mind ,taste...


I live in Tokyo,the east.

So I call McDonald's "Mac"!




Bye! See you next!
Have a nice weekend! (^^)/


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    I read your story about McDonald's yesterday, and I have been thinking about hamburgers and french fries all day today!
    Wah!
    I try so hard to NOT eat "MickeyDee's". It's so bad for you.
    But today (thanks to you) I had to buy a Big Mac and a super-sized fries.
    I ate it so fast I didn't even taste it.
    Please don't talk about McDonald's again!
    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris

    Wow, I'm sorry to make you eat hamburgers.(^^;;
    But I love McDonald's!
    So, I will talk about McDonal's again.(^m^)v
    We will eat hamburgers again♪
    hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete