Saturday, January 17, 2009

my favorite spot

Hello! (^^)/



Today, I will introduce my favorite spot.



That's "a super publish bath"! not "a public bath".





A public bath has only a big bath.



But a super public bath has not only a big bath,but also a massage bath, and an open-air bath, eating area,and more. o(^_^)o



I love it!!



There, I can recover my fatigue♪





Today, I went there with my best friend.



We had a good talk while soaking in the bath.



I love the time!(*^_^*)



He and I often go the super public bath, and talk together about our business, love,and future.





I could recover my fatigue, and get to feel pleasant. p(^^)q



Tonight I will be able to get a good sleep~(^_^)v





Good night!!





Haru

2 comments:

  1. Haru,
    I think you mean "public" bath.
    Please forgive me for correcting you. I'm a teacher and an Auntie! :)
    Lucky for you, you have super public baths in Japan. Here in NY, I don't think we have anything like that. Too bad.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Ms.Chris

    Very,very thank you for correcting my misspeling.m(_ _)m
    I'm glad very much for you to point it.
    Japanese like to have not only a shower but also a bath,so in Japan there is a super public bath,I think.

    ReplyDelete