Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome party

Hi!



Tonight, we had a welcome party for a newcomer.

We have worked with her since this week.


The party warmed up! p(^^)q

We talked about various thing, work, love, family, liking,and more.

And I found a miraculou thing!!!!


She was a classmate with my sister in high school!!

And she knew a little me. (^^;;

I was surprise very much! ^_^;


The world is narrow very much!



I'm sorry that today's blog is short.

I'm sleepy.(-_-)zzz


Good night(^^)/


Haru

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a small, small world.
    I have a funny story to tell you about that, but it's getting late. I will have to share my story another time.
    :(
    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    It is realy a small world.(^^;;
    Perhaps,I and you may have a mutual acquaintance.Well,if so,it's a miracle!
    I look forward to your talk.(^^)/

    ReplyDelete