Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Am I fat?

Hi! (^^)/


Today,I was said by my senior "Did you get fat?" (-_-;)

He has worked with me,just after I got employed by the corporation.

I have worked for about 3 years.

I'm exercising less now,but I'm eating more.(^^;;

After all,I can eat better food because I became to get salary.


My height is 166 centimeter(cm).

And my weight is 62 kilogram (kg).


Do you think that I am fat??


In this connection,my BMI(=body mass index) is 22.5.

The readings show a standard!!

Well,3 years ago, Iwas 58 kg in weight.(^_^;)



I will start jogging for my health!!

I will run!!



Information,BMI is count

If your BMI is under 18.5, you are thin.

If your BMI is 18.5~under 25, you are standard.

If your BMI is 25~under 30, you are fat.

If your BMI is 30~, you are high fat.


How about counting your BMI ?


See you ~~~(^^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment