Monday, January 26, 2009

The rich in Japan

Hello!

How are you?



Today, I read the book at a cafe after work.


The book I read is "The research of the rich in Japan" ($_$)


This book shows what people are rich.



In Japan, the two occupations take the best part of the rich.


They are "an enterpriser" and "a doctor".


And the characteristic of Japan is that "a lawyer"is low.


I have heard that in USA "a lawyer" is a great job and very rich.


But in Japan the cases are less, so "a lawer" don't get extraordinary fees.



And the rich in Japan say what are important for the rich are the following three.


1. the physical and mental health


2.the love of your own jop


3.the honest personality



I think so too!


But I'm lacking in No.2.(-_-;)


I want to get the job Iwill love,I will pride,and I will enjoy!



I'm young yet, and I will want to find the fit job for myself slowly.o(^^)o






Bye(^^)/



Haru

4 comments:

  1. Guess what, Haru!
    In the US, lawyers do not get much respect either! They are often equated with vampires and other blood suckers.
    Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Really? I had wrong thought.(^_^;)
    It's a new story to me that lawyer isn't respected very well.
    Thank you for telling me that.
    I think we,Japanese, have wrong thougt about others.
    Well, not only Japanese but also everyone in the world, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here in the US, many lawyers make a good salary. But many people still dislike them.
    There are good lawyers, and there are some really terrible lawyers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for telling me about the US.(^^)/
    In Japan, lawyers don't get a good salary, but they are in favor with women more than CPA, I think.(^^;;

    ReplyDelete