Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our dog♡

Hi!








Today, I will introduce our dog. (^^)♪





Yesterday, I went my parent's home for driving to a super public bath (reference to last blog).





That time, I took a picture of our dog.























The his name is "Pokkey". He is "Shih Tzu"





He is very pretty! Do you think so?? (^_^)





He begs always me to stroke himself, when I go home.








But he is a grandpa. (^^;;





I met him 14 years ago. He is probably 15 years old.





For a dog, 15 years old is a great age.





So, He doesn't hear very well. (--;








Nevertheless, he is cheerful very much!





I'm healed only by meeting him. (*^_^*)





I hope him cheerful ever after.

















Bye(^^)/








Haru

2 comments:

  1. Dear Haru,
    Your dog is adorable.
    I have an old dog too. She is part chihuahua, and part I-don't-know-what. She's a mixed breed.
    She is probably 12 or 13 years old.
    We realized only recently that she has lost her hearing.
    She spends her time sleeping on a big pillow.
    We want her to be comfortable in her old age.
    Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    My dog spends a lot of his time sleeping,too.
    But the place in his sleeping is various,EX)sofa,chair,cushion,bed...(^^;;
    Somedime would you show me your dog?(^^)/

    ReplyDelete