Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Eye-Care

Hello!





How are you??(^^)/



I'm so-so. (^_^;)



For I feel my eyes tired from work.



My work makes me use the personal computer long time.



So my eyes are overworked all day long.(+_+;)





"Eye-Care" is probably Japanese English.



It means to satisfy the tiredness of eyes.



Do you know the some way of "Eye-Care" ?



I hope you tell me the good way. _(. _. )_





My way is to use this special "eye-mask" ( Japanese English?).

















I put on this "eye-mask" to satisfy the tiredness of eyes.


The green pouch can go into this "eye-mask".


The pouch can be warmed with a microwave oven and cooled with a refrigerator.


So I can both warm and cool my eyes. (^_^)v




I'm just going to put on this "eye-mask" to satisfy the tiredness of my eyes♪


Bye!!






Haru

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Haru,
    A few years ago, I had to take a computer couse in college.
    The very first thing our professor taught us was how to avoid eye strain from too much computer work.
    One good way to avoid this is to take a break every 10 minutes, and focus your eyes on something far away.
    Hope this helps.
    And yes, at night it is good to use your eye-mask!
    cheers,
    chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Thank you for advising me!o(^0^)o
    I will incline my heart to focus my eyes on something far away at work.
    Luckily, my seat of work is near the window.(^^)v

    Tonight I will sleep with the eye-mask too.
    Good night! (At 24:00 in Japan)

    ReplyDelete