Monday, January 19, 2009

A strained back

Good evening.(^^)/ At PM 9:00 in Japan.


My senior got a strained back yesterday. (><)

So he was absent from work today...

By the grace of it, I worked alone. (in a plan he and I work together)


I know a strained back is too hard.

I suffered my back when I was a high school student.

I joined the club of track field, and trained too hard to strain my back. (++)

I was so painful that I was difficult even to walk.

So I went to a specialty hospital of cure, and was cured.

In curing me, the doctor push my bone.

"BOKI BOKI BOKI!!"sounded. I might have cried for hard pain. (T-T)


But thanks to the cure, I got better. (^_^;)


In a high school student, the buoyancy was early.

But in adult, it may be less...

So, I will prevent a hurt for stretching.o(^^)o

After a bath to strech a body is very good.


Take care not to strain your body. (^^)/


Bye~~~



Haru

4 comments:

  1. Haru,
    It sounds like you went to a chiropractor to fix your back. Only a chiropractor would make your back crack like BOKI BOKI BOKI.
    You are too young to have back pain!

    The older you get, the more you have to stretch, especially before/after jogging.
    I used to jog long distances. The longest I ran was a half marathon in Brooklyn. And it was freezing that day too!
    Now I just go to the gym. This Auntie is a little too old to jog. :{

    Your English is improving. Keep up the blogging.
    And thank you for visiting my Auntie blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Dear Chris

    Thank you for worrying about my body.
    I will stretch more!(^^;;
    To go to the gym is good too.(^^)
    I will search it around my home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Easy does it" (that means be careful) when you go to the gym!
    I recently injured my left shoulder lifting too much weight at my gym.
    Now I am making my Physical Therapist a very rich man. :(
    Ouch for my shoulder.
    Ouch for my wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Dear Chris

    Oh,no!(>_<)
    Is your shoulder right??
    I think you had better to be quiet.(^^;)
    Take care of your health(^^)/

    ReplyDelete