Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The favorite game

Good evening!

In Japan,it's PM11:00.



Why then,do you like the video game?



I love it.(^_^)





The established companies of the game are in Japan.



For example,Nintendo,Sony,SEGA,and more.



I'm proud that Japan is the great country of the game.(^^)v





Actually, I'm very wise in the game.



Because I work to audit a certain company of the game.



The favorite game of Japanese is different from that of the West.



Japanese like the roll playing game,EX)DORAGON QUEST ,FINAL FANTASY.



But the West like the action game,EX)SONIC,RACING GAME.



By way of parenthesis,I like both!!



AND,I want to recommed the following game as the masterpice.























This game is very very exciting!!(>=<)b


This game is the story of YAKUZA (Japanese Mafia).


This game put the fighting game together the roll playing game.




Do you know this game??




Does this game be selled in the world??




If you interested in the game,Please contact me(^0^)





See you next!! Bye!!






No comments:

Post a Comment