Thursday, January 8, 2009

My cooking -#1

Hello!How about you ??

I'm fine. o(^^)o



Today, I'll show the cooking made by me.





























It's " Kimchee Chinese fried rice " !!



I mixed Korean food and Chinese food .


It's very delicious.(*^_^*)


The Hot taste and Salty give good harmney .







(The Ingrediets for a person )
1.Rice:1 cup
2.Mincemeat:200g
3.Egg:1
4.Onion:1/4
5.Green pepper:1
6.Kimchee:65g


(Making)
First, Mincemeat , Onion ( slice cut ) and Green pepper (small cut ) are flown up on the fly pan.


Second,put dissolved egg in the fly pan.


And ,put rice in and fly them up quickly.


Last,mix Kimchee with it.


Finish!!




Very,very easy!! (^^)b



Let's try !!





Bye~~~

2 comments:

  1. My Boyfriend thinks I'm crazy for eating kimchee.
    As a matter of fact, most of my friends think it's pretty awful.
    But I thank my Japanese mother who introduced kimchee to me at a young age. I love it!
    By the way, what kind of kimchee do you eat? Japanese or Korean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Ms.Chris

    I love kimchee,too.
    The kimchee I eat always is "nappa cabbage kimchee".(^o^)
    And I like also "radish kimchee".
    I like Japanese kimchee,because Japanese is milder than Korean.

    ReplyDelete