Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hush up

Hi!

How about you?

I'm not fine.(-_-)


Today, I was very disagreeable at work.(+_+;)

My boss hushed up the issue of our client.(-_-#)


I and my seniors had consulted about it yesterday.

And we asked our boss for help today.

But she hushed up it!! Because she didn't know it very well.(--;)


I and my seniors had talk about it for the hours together.

But a word she said finised the discussion without our getting the turth...


Well, I must accept the decision of my boss because I'm employee.


In the future, I will become my own boss!!

For that purpose, I study and experience various things now!(^^)!



To clear away the cobwebs, I jogged along the Meguro river around my home tonight.(^^)v

Now, I'm refreshed!!(^^)/

I will work hard tomorrow too! o(^_^)o


Good night♪



Haru

2 comments: