Thursday, January 22, 2009

Temptation

Good evening! At 23:00 in Japan.



















Now, I'm withstanding temptation.(>_<) It is "the impulse to eat a bedtime snack".







Today, I went home at about 19:00 from work.


And I cooked and had a dinner at about 19:30.


After dinner, I spent my time watching TV, reading a magazine, and jogging around home.



Now!!


There is a cup-noodle in my face.







































It can satisfy me early.



I can have it only to put hot water in it and wait for 3 minute.



That's very easy!







But, if I have it, I will lose. (x_x;)



Today, I have already jogged for my health!



So, I must endure its temptation!












































I lost...(--;)




But now, I'm very happy to be full up. (0^_^0)v



Tomorrow, I must do something for my health! (^_^;




Bye!(^^)/~

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    I love your "before" and "after" photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight, I'm hungry too.(^_^;)
    But I'll endure.p(^^)q
    Good night!!

    ReplyDelete