Thursday, January 15, 2009

Let's be healthy!

Hello! (^^)/





Today, I have finished work early.



So, after work, I spent doing various things. (^▽^)v





First, I was reading a book I had bought last monday.



And with having a cake and coffee at a cafe. !(^^)!





Next, I cooked and ate a dinner.



Today's dinner was Fried rice and salad.



Oh, I'm sorry to forget taking a picture.(+_+)





After dinner, I made up my mind to do some.



"I will run!!" I thought.



And I have been jogging for about an hour.





Recently, I'm accustomed to running around home when I have my time.



Because I have not exercised very much since being employed, I think I was a little fat. (^^;;



So, to be healthy, I think I will excercise.

















The picture are my necessaries to run.


"the running shoes of MIZUNO WAVE" I bought early in January.


and


"iPod nano"
I'm running with listening to music. (^o^)






Well, because I ran, I'm sleepy now. (-_-)zzz


Good night!! See you again!!






Haru

No comments:

Post a Comment